Houston is the largest city in the southern United States. With over two million residents, the Texas metropolis is growing quickly. Home to 11,000 restaurants Houstonians also go out to eat more than residents in any other city. A number of award-winning restaurants and some pretty great delis make it difficult to eat at home. In such a large city, crime can be a concern. While residents are out enjoying all that Houston has to offer, their home may be a risk.
Burglars look for easy targets and will take advantage of an empty home. One of the best ways to protect your home and family is a wireless security system. With the convenient set-up and the added protection of a LifeShield alarm you’ll wonder why you didn’t make this decision earlier. No other system will give you the best protection at the best price.
We know your family’s safety is important but it can be difficult to find what works best for your home. Whether you have children, pets or elderly parents living at home, you may benefit from security alerts and home cameras and other options including:
- Non-alarm alerts: They are usually customizable and can be sent right to your phone or email address. You will be notified when a monitored door, window or cabinet is opened. Many home security subscribers take advantage of this option because it gives them peace of mind when they can’t be there. With these customizable alerts you’ll be able to know if:
- Your children arrived home from school
- An elderly parent remembered to open their medicine cabinet
- Someone opened the liquor or gun cabinet
- In-home cameras: Being able to see what’s going on inside your home while you’re not there is important. Pet owners and parents especially love these cameras because they can monitor their home in real time. Check on the babysitter, your children, or your pets with this added protection.
Do your research and choose what works best for you. Whether you live in a home in the suburbs or a loft in the city installing a Houston home security system will give you the peace of mind you deserve. With a multitude of options and round-the-clock safety monitoring you and your family will feel more secure.